09 Dec Top Ten: Holiday Sweets
Posted at 01:00h in Top Ten 0 Comments
Here at Jewell Events Catering, sweet teeth run pretty rampant, so it’s no surprise that everyone in the office and the kitchen was chomping at the bit to tell us their all-time favorite holiday sweets for our Tuesday Top 10! In no particular order, here are our favorites, with links for the recipe so you can re-create them at home! Happy holidays!
- Candy Cane Gooey Butter Cookies (via)
- Traditional Sugar Cookies (while there are many recipes, this one is delicious)
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (via)
- Snowball Cookies (via)
- Thumbprint Cookies (via)
- Cranberry Orange Cheesecake (via)
- Eggnog (a healthier version here)
- Reindeer Chow (via)
- Chocolate Covered Oranges or Celmentines (via)
- Jingles Cookies (no recipe, just buy them at the store)
Any sweet treats you can’t live without during the holidays? Share them with us on Facebook!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.