27 Jan Jewell Cares: Questions to Ask Your Wedding Caterer
Since a wedding is typically the first large event a bride or groom is planning, it can be easy to overlook or not know things that, to event planners and caterers, are standard. The whole process can be a little confusing, so our fabulous Jewell Wedding’s team is sharing their ‘must ask’ questions that every couple should ask their caterer.
- Where will the food be prepared on my wedding day?
- How much customization are you capable of handling? How will you handle guests with specific allergies or dietary restrictions?
- What equipment is provided in your proposal?
- Do you provide wedding cakes? And if so, is there a cake cutting fee?
- How involved are you in the typical reception? Will you assist with setting up place cards and decor AND keep the event running smoothly?
- How closely will you work with other vendors we have already hired?
- My venue allows me to bring in my own alcohol, how will you handle this process?
Hopefully these questions will help you on your big day!