19th Century Club
178 Forest Ave, Oak Park, IL 60301
708.386.2729 EXT 13
The Nineteenth Century Charitable Association’s beautiful Oak Park landmark club building at 178 Forest Avenue has served our communities since its construction in 1928. It was designed by architect James L. Fyfe and is designated as a “Contributing Resource within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District.” The building is both historically significant and a resource to the community.